Hard Limiter allows to assume a will to an arbitrary principle of cutting.
case # 1: the decision can't undergo a semantic processing as it will necessarily lead to the overflow.
case # 2: it is revealed that the consideration of semantic processing leads to a conclusion (and a decision) which is arbitrary itself.
It will be accepted to set so- called hard limits, because not being imposed by counterform of the container but a truncation which can be done (not exhaustive):
- By limiting the volume clipping in the sound spectrum
- By limitation by restriction in the color range
- By the focal limitation of the frame into space *
- By the temporal limitation of the cut in the sequence *
* Considering the logic cut / space a response will be provided by three little turns and then leave.